Gym bro

By sarah_sad - 25/03/2009 01:48 - United States

Today, I went to the gym with two of my friends expecting to pay a guest fee but the cute guy working at the front desk let me in for free. On the way out after working out I started to flirt with him and he said, "Don't flatter yourself, I just let you in because I'm lazy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 70 705
You deserved it 16 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's with people trying to make vigilante justice over this? He was lazy so he let her in. She got the wrong impression and tried to hit on him. He's obviously had a long day at work, so he flat out tells her to stop trying. Maybe he's taken. Those who would attack the guy physically or professionally must be sociopaths or something. Plus, he totally saved her like, 5-10 bucks.

don't take it so hard, he gets it all the time and is sick of it.

Comments

I lol'ed because I work at a gym and this reminds me of one of the managers.

#10 is right; and If i wasnt in the mood i would probably use the same line.

omg i actually teared up lmao like i felt how much that could have hurt

#39: Totally understandable when people are on a tight schedule... except when the gym is packed and would rather wait 5-10 minutes for the open close spot to "save time". But like #46 said, if it's open and convenient then sure, I can't really argue with that haha.

agentasuka 0

Yeah, what a jerk. Have him fired for sexual harassment :P

#49!!!!!!!!! Are you out of your mind!!!! You don't pull crap like that unless you are willing to be put in jail and sued.

texas_punk08 0

This sounds EXACTLY like my mate: he works at the front desk in a gym, and he would more than likely say this. If it does turn out to be my friend...I'm only going to laugh harder.

x5232 0

This is a FML? He wasn't being an asshole. He was just being honest, you just took a small favor and made it into something it wasn't. Jeez.