Gullible

By Idontbelieveinmagic - 17/06/2013 05:42 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, my dad refused to believe that the Animal Planet's mermaid mockumentaries were faked. Instead he got into a huge argument with me, claiming the government is covering up the existence of mermaids and must've threatened the producers to keep it quiet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 489
You deserved it 5 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FireFlie07 20

Eh, who said mermaids aren't real? They could be.

challan 19

What?! Are you telling me that mermaids don't exist? Next you'll tell me that Santa is imaginary as well!

Comments

kurk626 11

wow. your argument is ever so valid what with your one point that you decided to use over and over.

SamanthaNGoree 10

Don't you know? It's all a conspiracy.

mrsdiaz 8

The point is the show was fake, end of story. I would think that with all the computer graphics and fake YouTube videos out there people would wise up to when they are being duped. The show was very intriguing and entertaining but it was just for entertainment. Besides this isn't the first time APL has done this. I'm not saying mermaids are real or fake, so don't put words in my mouth. I'm simply saying that the show was not a real documentary.

We really don't have a clue what is in our oceans. We discover many new things every MINUTE, and still have so many places that are still undiscovered.

now we know you don't have his brains.

LookAttMyyLifee 12

Truthfully, you can't say that they are or that they aren't real, because technically, no one really knows.. Am I right ?

LookAttMyyLifee 12

Truthfully, you can't say that they are or that they aren't real, because technically, no one really knows.. Am I right ?

LookAttMyyLifee 12

Haven't you seen Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy ? Duhh.