Grossed out

By anne - 07/01/2016 12:00 - Germany

Spicy
Today, I recently burned both my hands at work so I had to ask my husband for help changing my tampon, but he refused saying it would make him feel sick. This from the man who routinely sticks his tongue in my asshole when we have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 168
You deserved it 4 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PANDORUM89 21

perhaps Instead have him go pick you up some pads for the time being until you can insert your own tampons?

That sucks. If he can stick his dick in there, he should be able to put a tampon in there

Comments

Sorry. His is ur husband he should man up and do something gross for u, as u would do something gross for u

There are just some things... Better go to pads for a bit.

dannnngthatsux 19

Unless he is one of those people who faint involuntarily from seeing blood, suck it up buttercup. I'm not even including the oral-anal sex, if you love a woman, really love her as an equal and a friend, your butt would do whatever she needed. I've done things like this and will do them again. It ain't pretty, but it is right.

I've seen a couple people in the comments invoking consent as though this is a sexual act. It's not sexual, it's basic care. You have a duty to your spouse to help them with this sort of thing if they become incapacitated. If your spouse becomes bedridden you help them use the bedpan, if your spouse can't physically deal with her tampon/pad/menstrual cup, you help her out. The husband's lucky she wasn't using a menstrual cup- that actually takes effort to remove.

Yeah menstrual cups take some finesse. One wrong move and you're recreating the elevator from The Shining...

mmdavis95 5

All the women here that are grossed out by their own tampons need to grow up. It's a natural process and certainly nothing to be ashamed of. Shame on all of you supporting the husband. If you can clean up a kids puke or stick your tongue in and ass hole you can help your wife with a tampon.

I think he's maybe phobic about seeing or touching blood.. I don't think it has anything to do with not being able to stick something into your bodily orifices..as proves your comment at the end.. :)

Something a 9 volt battery and a woman's asshole have in common, eventually some guy is gonna put his tounge on it.

I'd beat the shit outta my husband if he did that. The asshole thing, not the tampons.

Maybe get him one of those plastic sticks with a trigger on one end and a dinosaur head on the other, where pinching the trigger makes the dinosaur go chomp. He can use that to pull out the used blood plug.