Great time to try for a kid

By Anonymous - 04/07/2020 14:01

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of 4 years complained about having to jack off for IVF. We haven't had sex in 9 months, I have to take hormone injections, and I'm jealous of his own hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 480
You deserved it 356

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

Is there something about the IVF that prevents you from being able to have sex, or was your relationship already doomed beforehand?

Maybe you might want to reconsider everything going on here...

Comments

"Jack off for IVF" is the new "Bear down for midterms".

If they can't commit enough to get married, there's definitely a problem in the relationship. But noooooo, bring more lives into a world with millions of unwanted children in foster care & adoption systmes worldwide. That'll solve your commitment issues.

For those who don’t understand the no sex for nine months, sex during IVF is not recommended for the best success. Ejaculation causes a lower number of sperm when it’s time to collect samples. And the injections for egg retrieval can cause enlarged ovaries making sex painful for the woman.

YDI Why would you want to have a kid in this world right now? If you do want a kid why not adopt one that already exists and needs a home. Sex causes pregnancy, try that. Maybe get married also, try that sort of commitment first before a kid.