Graceful

By dancer4life - 09/01/2010 03:04 - United States

Today, in ballet class, I was really focusing and actually trying to work hard. I was really getting into the choreography. I was travelling big and leaping long. While going across the floor, again I travelled and leaped… right into the ballet bars and fell over, in front of 35 people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 082
You deserved it 6 116

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ballet fail. Professional dancers regularly attend class. It helps keep their technique up to snuff.

eehizle 0

well you're the only one that ******* cares. asswipe.

Comments

you know i've done this many times, and i'm a soloist at my studio. i've gotten the lead of a ton of ballets, and i'm an occasional klutz. calm down.

youandme4ever_fml 0

im pretty sure every dancers had one of those moments.

smanausa 0

a good ballet dancer not only travels and dances big, but also is aware of their surroundings...

THAT's the worst thing that has happened to you in class? Let's see what I've done: 1. Knocked over another student during a failed pirouette. 2. Almost kicked my male teacher in the balls. 3. Faceplanted into my female teacher's boobs (I'm a girl.) 4. Caused a massive domino effect during a dress rehearsal when I tripped over someone's costume. 5. Was accidentally groped when the girl dancing in front of me fell. 6. Gotten hit in the face by a fan. 7. The worst.........my creepy STRAIGHT male dance teacher showed us all how to kiss properly. A list of FMLs right there. Worse things happen than slamming into barres, OP.

you should work hard every class, not just when you feel like it. Running into the barres though, maybe you should get your depth perception checked

Running into barres happens all the time, especially if the studio is small. I can't tell you how many people I've knocked over because they were standing in my way during a jump.

Your ballet class has 35 people?! Mine only has about 15! I know how you feel! I once did a jête into a person at the provincial festival! We both fell down and messed up half the dance!

ZielZone 4

Apparently you were not focused enough!!

Last time I did that, I broke my toe. During an audition. ;)

Maybe if you paid attention the rest of the time you wouldn't have had to experience this "embarrassing" moment, just saying.... ?