Good girl

By vanessa560 - 03/01/2012 19:44 - Canada

Today, my dog started limping as we were walking home. I thought she'd hurt herself, so I picked her up and carried her home. Once we arrived, I put her down, at which point she ran around and played as if nothing had happened. I fell for my lazy dog's plan to get me to carry her home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 164
You deserved it 8 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That awkward moment when you realize your dog is smarter than you...

Comments

damonlover_nikki 0

My dog did the same thing , she's a Labrador

kingsley_fml 8

My dog limps occasionally and most of the time she's fine. It may be a luxating patella. Maybe the dog didn't outsmart you, maybe it actually has a problem.

Maybe the dog was just tired from too much walking.

The fact you live in Ontario, my guess is she was limping because of the cold and possibly the salt on the pavement. Tonight I walked my dog with some friends and ALL of our dogs were limping on/off because of the cold and the salt. (I live in Ontario as well). If your dog is sensitive to salt, you can get disposable rubber dog booties. Your dog didn't trick you, you just didn't know that your dog's paws were actually burning...

Not to mention Rock Salt is lethal to dogs... Here pooch, walk on this stuff that'll burn your feet, cause them to bleed/blister, & then lick the deadly salt off... How about you and your friends get the dog(s) some proper foot ware for city living. I can't believe you know that your dog is in pain, know the cause, and you ignore it, how cruel... At least the OP didn't know what was going on with their dog & did try to help it. Both my dogs have proper foot ware for the winter months, and winter jackets for when it gets below -15C. The smaller dog is really underweight (recently rescued him.. I only feed raw so weight gain is slow) so he gets cold easily as he has no body mass to keep him warm, so he wears his coat out if its below 0C out.

blacksswan 10

Trolol You just got trolled ............ by a dog. Hahahha! Fyl :P

Chixken 6

You mam... Have a smart dog (: