Good boy

By anonymous - 16/03/2011 02:05

Today, I got a call from my five-year-old son's principal. My son had pooped in the schoolyard, then gave the teacher a Ziploc bag, and commanded her to pick it up. He said he was trying to imitate our dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 175
You deserved it 6 141

Same thing different taste

Comments

Does it occur to anyone that this is a fake FML? Think about it - a five year old in a schoolyard - where does he magically produce a ziploc baggie from? And, even if he did for some reason have a baggie, this scenario is completely unrealistic. What would be really happening is a bunch of other kids would notice and start screaming and running to tell the teacher, said teacher would come charging over to pooping child and demand to know what he thought he was doing, child would be embaressed and probably start either laughing or crying, but certainly not giving orders.

Yeah that's right bitch, pick up my shit!

At least you won't have to worry about getting a ticket when your kid craps on the neighbors lawn. He knows it needs to be scooped up.

I had to read that twice to make sure you wrote that right at 1st I thought you made it out that the teacher wanted your son to pick it up XD

I would have fronted up at the school, sniffed the principal's butt, humped the teachers' leg and then laid down to lick my balls before asking them what the exact problem was. Dogs get away with stuff that would make Charlie Sheen's face melt off.

i like this kid! hes welcome at my school!