Full support

By dumpedchick - 25/06/2009 02:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years dumped me. I was really depressed, so a couple of my friends came over to take me out to a club to cheer me up. My ex was there, partying with his friends. He came up to me and my friends, and asked my friend if she wanted to hang out sometime. She said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 416
You deserved it 3 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she's just plotting something in order to get back at him... or she's just a bitch.

Lol I just moderated this-Yea that sucks. People like that arnt real freinds.

Comments

You should have flirted with one of his friends. You got dumped, so what? Move on. And maybe kick that bitch's ass in the meantime.

What a ******* bitch! Give her a smack round the face!

Seti_fml 0

at least he waited until they broke up to hit on her friend? Considering the alternative. And as long as the friend didn't make a big deal about it or rub it in the OPs face, its not a terribly big deal... the OP will get over it.

stringoffail 0

You and him aren't good together. Maybe she and him will be. Why should she have to suffer just because your relationship sucked? He's not necessarily a bad person. You just weren't right for each other.

cpatrick820 3

fair enough, but you also have to assume it was a recent event, seeing as how she is supposedly being cheered up by her friends. You'd also have to assume that a "friend" wouldn't mac with your ex while you're still moping over it. Ya dig?

That being said, it's all about the time and place and way to go about things. Right? Get those social antennae out and working, if you care about your friend you don't jump her ex's bones when she's hurting over him.

Take it like this: She's not you, she doesnt have your name, she'll never have what you had coz she's got your seconds.Cut the bitch and the bastard out of your life!!

lame. she's offensive to all that is a "friend". eff that bitch.

deviantartgirl 0

Moral of the story: Guys are assholes and girls are bitches. But the one thing guys are one up in girls in is their friendship morals; i.e. bros before hoes - they will never betray a friend for a girl.

_cheeseballs 0

"Chicks before dicks." But, it doesn't necessarily mean anything. I know alot of men who have dumped their men mates for their girlfriends.

twist_n_shout 0

That's not a very fair generalization! I know plenty of girls who really are behind their friends through everything - chicks before dicks! To the OP: Wow, that sucks! Neither one of them is showing you the respect you deserve, so why even put up with people like that?! He's out of your life; forget her as well!

Yeah, there are plenty of guys that date their friend's exes. Happened to me before. However, I wouldn't have cared if he wasn't so sneaky about it and just came out and said it.

32: Wow, brilliant generalization there, asshole. I'm a guy, and even I find this unfair. OP: Stuff like this separates your true friends from the backstabbers. Just be glad you know which one she is now.

Arg! I feel for you! Someone buy her a coffee :(