Full support

By dumpedchick - 25/06/2009 02:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years dumped me. I was really depressed, so a couple of my friends came over to take me out to a club to cheer me up. My ex was there, partying with his friends. He came up to me and my friends, and asked my friend if she wanted to hang out sometime. She said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 416
You deserved it 3 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she's just plotting something in order to get back at him... or she's just a bitch.

Lol I just moderated this-Yea that sucks. People like that arnt real freinds.

Comments

Terilyn4500 0
Yulia_fml 0

Maybe your ex is one of those sweet-talking player type guys who can get any woman. In which case here's the bright side: -You're done with a totaly sleaze-bag (aka your ex) -You know that this friend of yours is not worth being in your life You get to move on without all that dead weight dragging you down!

i totally agree. get those poisonous ppl out of your life. friggen hoe, especially after a 3 year relationship!

rachelbrianna25 0

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = ( im sorry sweetie!! that sucks so bad. well i guess it shows you who your true friends are, even tho it sucks! you will be glad in the long run to know that friend of yours, isn't really 1 at all.

erroneousx2 0

Out of all the people at the club, he went to your friend?

he's a douchebag, that's probably what he does. And he probably asked out the OP's friend for that exact reason.

Lilyoda_fml 0

Bros Before Hoes. That saying is for guys but I think it applys here. You don't need hoebags in your life that pulls that shit. At least you know what that friend is like and you have other true friends that will stand by you. So, **** THEM BOTH!

They only hanging out, i don't know why people get so worked up about things like this.