Full support

By dumpedchick - 25/06/2009 02:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of 3 years dumped me. I was really depressed, so a couple of my friends came over to take me out to a club to cheer me up. My ex was there, partying with his friends. He came up to me and my friends, and asked my friend if she wanted to hang out sometime. She said yes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 416
You deserved it 3 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she's just plotting something in order to get back at him... or she's just a bitch.

Lol I just moderated this-Yea that sucks. People like that arnt real freinds.

Comments

spongebobrocks 0

Why do people click YDI on these kind of posts? How in god's name could it have been the OP's fault? But yeah that's extremely bitchy of her, you don't need those kind of friends.

My grand guide to sweet revenge: Step One: Begin distancing yourself from that girl. Step Two: Find yourself a new, nice, caring boyfriend. Step Three: Make sure the Ex sees, ut do not have the new bf as a tool ONLY to make him jealous, the relationship should be true. Strep Four: Ex boyfriend realizes you don't care about him, he will dump your "friend" Step Five: Ignore friend when she comes crying on your shoulder. *Warning, this plan may involve excessive heartache, joy or both. Proceed with caution.* **Results may vary**

I know how u feel. same thing happened to me. my ex girlfriend is now married to my best friend.

Wow, that's tactless. Your friend (or possibly ex-friend) needs to get her head out of her ass unless she's planning to make the guy's life hell on your behalf. Your ex-boyfriend is clearly a douchebag.

Dear #70. I wish you good luck when you reach your teen years.

exp15 0

That bitch! I'd ******* backhand her!

**** Punt! is the perfect time for it!

rustyrox 0
winemysavior 4

what a bitch! just distance yourself from her. and if you hang out with her make sure to bring along some VISINE original eyedrops and plop only 1 or 2 drops to her drink. itll give her a serious case of the runs. you could enjoy that =)