**** these people

By Coughed - 22/08/2021 20:01

Spicy
Today, a customer came in without a mask, and called us "liberal sheep" for wearing one. She then coughed on me when I kindly asked her to leave. She told me, "Oh well, if you didn’t wanna get coughed on, you should have stayed home with your silly sheep mask." FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 421
You deserved it 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've head-butted her like a bighorn sheep! Right-wing pigs couldn't handle that.

Yet another "free thinker" endowed with a towering intellect who rails against the "Mainstream media", all the while religiously listening to Tucker Carlson and other alt-right pundits' every word.

Comments

Yet another "free thinker" endowed with a towering intellect who rails against the "Mainstream media", all the while religiously listening to Tucker Carlson and other alt-right pundits' every word.

Yep. We're never going to get out of this pandemic with these assholes everywhere.

The one thing that the medical and science communities can agree on is that this virus is not going anywhere. It is a permanent fixture in our world even if we locked everything down for years and kept everybody away from each other somehow. The measures we take at this point should be to help those at risk of serious complications rather than blanket policies that are minimally effective at best and do nothing at worst.

You should've head-butted her like a bighorn sheep! Right-wing pigs couldn't handle that.

Sheep don't have horns. You're thinking of a ram. OP may however ram her fist in the idiot's face.

A ram is a male sheep. Didn't ewe know that?

Indeed, you're correct, my bad entirely. For some reason I thought it was referring to the male of another specie. I hope I won't get lamb-asted for this. And thanks for the correction, you're the GOAT! Wish I could give you a few bucks.

It's ok. I'm happy you acknowledged that I wasn't feeding you a line of bull.

Jon Tessler 14

and that is when OP calls the police, and gets her arrested for assault

Nice thing is this can be considered a felony in a lot of states. Should have called the police and taken down as much information about the person and what they were driving. 😉

In certain places, that could be considered assault and self defense would be allowed. follow by "You should have stayed at home without a mask if you didn't want a broken nose".