Free hugs

By Anonymous - 25/07/2009 05:19 - United States

Today, I was walking down the strip with a friend when we saw a homeless man with no arm. I felt bad, so I gave him some cash and I looked into his poor little eyes when he put out his arm for a hug. Without thinking, I hugged him. Right as I was thinking, "WTF am I doing?" he kissed my boob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 664
You deserved it 53 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

quackquackquac 0

Comments

Compassion is hard and not always pretty. Sorry it was unpleasant, but you did the right thing by acknowledging his humanity. Don't know whether you're a Christian or not, but more Christians should be as Christian as you were to him.

skullbuster 0

Yes, praise Jesus. Oh wait, let me take off my rose colored glasses and put down the bong for a second...that's better. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? If OP has money to throw at strange hobos working the streets of Kansas, have at it. But I think hugging dirty strangers is a line that shouldn't be crossed. And then she got rewarded with some hobo lovin'?! That's not in the bible friend, so cram your Christian preachy bullshit...

jenjen23 0

I am a christain and I even find mhy self annoyed by this... ve compassioate yes, but dont be stupid. dont hug a homless, you gave him money which is more then most of us would do. it was dangerous reguardless of what religous veiws are.

STVader 0

wait, you mean being compassionate for Jesus doesn't include ****** the homeless? damnit, I've been going about this all wrong....

HAHAHAHA, i actually lol'd @ your comment *gives props*

Doesn't it say in the Bible, "Blessed be the poor, for they shall inherit the fun bags?"

codyxfail 0

This kind of talk is why I hate Christianity. Bunch of damn hypocrites.

Save_Bandit 5

nice stereotype. and I don't see much hypocrisy going on right now.

You hugged a hobo, YDI makes me laugh though =]

GDinNJ 0

You idiot. Totally deserved it. Without a doubt.

Whatevers_clever 0
maddyeatssky 0
irishlassie731 0

You deserve it for hugging a complete stranger.