Free hugs

By Anonymous - 25/07/2009 05:19 - United States

Today, I was walking down the strip with a friend when we saw a homeless man with no arm. I felt bad, so I gave him some cash and I looked into his poor little eyes when he put out his arm for a hug. Without thinking, I hugged him. Right as I was thinking, "WTF am I doing?" he kissed my boob. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 664
You deserved it 53 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

quackquackquac 0

Comments

Colby_Colbert 0

@#41, Jotham. This is going to be a surprise for you. Look down, notice how you have one arm, and then another arm on the other side of your body? Story said hobo was missing "arm", not "arms".

I can't believe you fell for that! Man, you are so naive with how the world works. Homeless people who beg are homeless because of that fact: they don't want to do anything for themselves, so they just get it off someone out. A person who lost everything and got put on the streets can be a homeless person too but they do their hardest to get back on their two feet and rarely beg. These are the people who you need help, not some slacker. Get this, if you asked that guy if he wants a job, his answer would be no because that's too much "work."

you made his day, it couldn't have been that bad

Yeah, that's why we shouldn't help the poor, because clearly if they're poor they deserve it. It's nice to know you know homeless people so well... have you ever been out of your glass box?

You are the one that needs to get out of your glass box. People get EXACTLY what they ask for. People get to the top by working hard - even if you don't recognize it. People end up homeless forever because of the choices they make. No one forces them to be there, and they shouldn't be rewarded for making poor choices or they will never learn. Before you go all high and mighty on me, yes, I was raised poor before my dad busted his ass to make a good living and got us out of the poor house, and now I'm doing the same thing. I'm flat broke but I'm busting my ass to get through school and get a career. There's so much opportunity for people that genuinely want to become better that I have no sympathy for people who choose to live on the streets because it's easier. Read Atlas Shrugged and then come back to me and talk about your "morals" and "brother love" bullshit. You are part of the disease, the moochers, that are destroying this country. Shame on you and your fake compassion, admonishing someone for having the intelligence and guts to tell the truth.

mwbddh2 0

That's what I would have done!

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO oh man looks like a hobo got lucky today. Go hobo :) And btw sorry about this happening to you. :(

Unfortunately for you #48, two idiots don't make a genius. Don't hug strangers, especially one-armed hobos.. Or even two-armed hobos. Just don't.

katelynmarie 0

Lmao, "let me just hug this homeless amputee." :D

At least you know you have awesome breasts! I don't think YLIF, I think its great and this is a huge compliment.

I am not sure hobo is the preferred vernacular. And why was your boob hanging out for him to kisss?

giving a bit of money is fine but no tuchy