Freaked out

By Ain't going nowhere - 24/06/2015 18:49 - United States - Chicago

Today, I politely asked a coworker to stop sticking his chewed-up gum to my desk. It's now 10:57 pm and my tires are slashed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 412
You deserved it 1 854

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There must be something the management can do. Are there any cameras in the area where you're parked? Did you park in the employee parking area? Have you reported it to the police?

Cagara_fml 10

Report him to management. I am sorry OP some people are just assholes

Comments

I say: RUN! As fast and as far as you can...

Well he's going to have to run with slashed tires.

Run? Nah, I'm going to get that ****** to pay for my new tires if that happened to me. Those cost hundreds of dollars to replace.

What's wrong with him?! Do you know what you might have done to make him hate you? I hope you have a ride home OP. That sounds like a sucky day. ALSO, report him to your boss or anyone that might get something done about your coworker.

meggieeeee92 27

Yeah he hates the OP because he can't stick his gum to their desk anymore.

Naith 14

Well OP since you are stuck there gum up his desk.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

They comprehend it. Just can't speak it well. Or use punctuation.

Someone has a quick temper... Too bad you can't prove it OP.

noonenoeone 22

Not a clue why you're a getting thumbed down...most likely OP can't prove it and is SOL. Just be clever with your revenge...

Unless OP's work place has surveillance cameras

There must be something the management can do. Are there any cameras in the area where you're parked? Did you park in the employee parking area? Have you reported it to the police?

giantsfan2010 23

Agreed, definitely have security look through camera footage If your workplace has cameras and definitely report it to police.

That coworker seems a bit overdramatic and/or childish. Don't sweat it OP. Maybe mention it to your boss. I wouldn't let it slide, but don't let it get to you and ruin your day.

Megatron_Griffin 25

I see by your profile you're only 15..so my guess is you haven't had the joys of figuring out how expensive a car can be. Tires cost a lot of money. So saying "don't let it ruin your day" is kind of impossible. As for you OP, I really hope you have cameras throughout the parking lot. If you can prove it's him there is no doubt he will probably be fired..and hopefully he will be made to pay for damages. He sounds like a manchild who shouldn't be working in the first place

tires do cost a lot of money. 3 Tires for my jeep came out to about 350. No way that can't ruin her day.

I'm young but I'm not stupid. Assuming that 15 year olds don't understand this was entirely unnecessary. I'm aware of the expenses and really didn't think I'd get buried. Wow. I assumed they had security cameras outside of the office. With this I thought OP could use it as evidence to make the coworker cover the cost of the tires. If something like this ruins your day, you need to reestablish your priorities and realize there's probably a solution.

I think you should bring this up with your manager. You may not have proof but still...

Where you going? Nowhere. ******* nowhere.

Mcstud1y 30