Fore!

By Anonymous - 06/07/2009 06:49 - United States

Today, I was skating with my friends when I decided to go to the gas station to get a pack of cigs. The last thing I remember hearing was, "Look out!" I now have twenty stitches because some idiot bet he could throw a brick farther than another guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 091
You deserved it 8 874

Same thing different taste

Top comments

glassjaw_90 0

See, smoking almost killed you.

DoomJeff91 2

So who ended up throwing the brick further?

Comments

Doc_J65 0

Although smoking is bad for your health, it is irrelevent in the fact you got hit with a brick. sux

lilactress717 1

YDI for getting a pack of cigarettes in the first place! You obviously don't care about your health that much, so getting hit with a brick shouldn't even faze you!

Why do you people INSIST on making comments like "smoking kills" and "smoking is bad for your health?" EVERYONE ALREADY ******* KNOWS THAT! Do you think you are making the world a better place by giving your little "public service announcement?" Nobody cares what you have to say about smoking. You aren't going to change anyone's opinion. If people want to smoke, they are going to smoke. Deal with it and stop your whining!

glade your ok. this britened my day RI

stefinator 0

that really sucks. FYL. he doesn't deserve it just because he smokes, he got hit in the head with a friggin brick!! and even though he smokes, at least he was doing something active, I'm sure a lot of people here don't exercise. (and I sprained my ankle EXERCISING if any of you wanna get critical...)

YDI for smoking. But I still feel sorry for you about what happened.

You're spotting of some humanitarian bullshit about how they shouldn't smoke because it hurts others but then you say he deserves to be hit in the head with a stone because of it? Practice what you preach no one deserves to be hurt because of someone else's idiocy. I hate hypocritical selfrighteous crap.

That stinks. Something similair happened to me. Except with a rock.

Same here. And a brick is bigger... We should consider ourselves lucky!

ultraslick 0

YDI for getting in the way of the Redneck Olympics

fluffypluffy 0

And this is why I hate bets. XP It's all fun and games 'till someone needs..... stitches.