Flying high

By jkim - 08/09/2014 17:56 - United States - San Diego

Today, my husband injured his back badly. He's taken three Percocets, because according to him, he knows the dosage better than his doctor, and is demanding that I let him drive himself to work, with no pants on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 796
You deserved it 3 950

Same thing different taste

Comments

All joking aside courts love to hammer people for driving on painkillers. I had a dwi 5 years ago because I drove while on prescribed Percocet. 2 every 4 hours and I blacked out and drove somewhere then fell asleep in a parking lot. I was using the drug as intended I just had a bad reaction. I'm still paying the price in insurance and being branded as a "pill popper" every time a background check is done. It's worth calling male friends over to hold his ass down until the crazy passes.

Driving under the influence of narcotics can be just as bad as driving drunk. 2 Percocet every 4 hours might cause many people to black out. It doesn't matter if they're prescribed to you, the big disclaimer saying not to drive or operate heavy machinery is there for a reason.

Not to drive vehicles or use machinery until you know how this drug affects you. That's actually the normal warning

Didn't drive on purpose I was blacked out completely. Last I remember I was in my house in bed. Didn't have anyone around to stop me though was the issue.

Grootensliven 10

I don't see how that's a positive thing; everyone should wear mini-skirts.

Nah mate kilts, kilts are the shit haha. It's like I want to show you my feminine side but if you sneak a peak who knows what you will find XD

I totally agree with the idea of all men in kilts

schhichick 14
nesteremily 31

I've been on narcotics meds after surgeries and trust me, it's just like an other dug, crazy! lol

I think you are on"narcotics meds" now.

nesteremily 31

*narcotic meds, *any other drug. Autocorrect got me there

Percocet is Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. Oxycodone is basically synthetic heroin, so yeah, they are just like any other drug. Specifically heroin.

martin8337 35

Percocet and other prescription drugs are perfectly legal but highly addictive and dangerous. Pot is much safer but illegal, go figure.

That is why they're prescription. Weed can be just as addive, and most states have medical marajuana for things like dialysis.

Just get him to take the day off, if he's in pain, get him to rest.

No shirt no shoes no service, he can still go to work :p

lol... and after all these years they still haven't added pants to the list.

XBurytheCastleX 25

Keep him away from piercers and tattoo shops. People do crazy shit when they are high.

cjwayy 22

Put him on lockdown for the rest of the day haha

23lf 16

Take his pills, keys, or anything that can end up hurting him and give him the proper dosages.