Fight Club

By Anonymous - 25/02/2020 20:00

Today, my girlfriend asked how I was feeling, because I’ve been feeling down and experiencing a lot of anxiety lately. I said was feeling a lot better and that I finally think I’m on my way to getting well. She didn't agree, and started a fight about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 932
You deserved it 182

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ambrily 27

Does she enjoy the fact that she's probably one of the reasons for your anxiety and sadness?

I think you’ve identified one of the major causes of your anxiety.

Comments

Ambrily 27

Does she enjoy the fact that she's probably one of the reasons for your anxiety and sadness?

Hey, at least you've got enough spunk in you to fight back over it. That's progress!

I think you’ve identified one of the major causes of your anxiety.

I used to take anti depressants until I got a new girl friend.

eggs and cheese 8

Dump that judgemental bitch ASAP. I'll bet any amount of money she was gaslighting you during that fight and emotionally abusing you as well. Toxic asf.

Onisarubia 1

my BF was going through the same thing and asked me for space. a week went by and he was talking to me again. I then found out that a family member of mine has cancer, so I asked my bf, understanding that even though HE is going through a mental crisis, if he could still offer some moral support for me since he hasn't talked to me, so He didn't talk to me for a week and a half then deleted me from his social media. when I went to his house to ask what was goin on, he said he was burnt out from me and he broke up with me.we were together for 8 years. fml.