Fight club

By just outdone - 31/12/2015 04:45 - United States - Turtle Lake

Today, I've been staying with my parents while I have time off from school. They got drunk and started an entire family fight because my dad made pizza and my mom is lactose intolerant. She insists my dad did it on purpose because, "he's an asshole and knows I can't eat cheese." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 798
You deserved it 1 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, that's what drinking does to you. Do your best to settle the argument before things get too crazy, OP

Run. Run like hell. Let your parents sort it out on their own. They're grown ups now.

Comments

Tell your mom to get vegan cheese and that she's a Whiny drunk.

Sounds like your mom's a bitch. I'm sorry, OP. Maybe you can get her to try a different drug? Perhaps weed, or Valium... Midol. Anything, really.

I'd have run to the store for some veggie slices shredded lactose free cheese and make another pizza. It's decent stuff. I make my pizzas with it since I'm also incredibly lactose intolerant.

Unfortunately, most stores in small towns in WI (and the majority of WI is small towns) don't carry lactose-free cheese.

Iamnotfat 16

Op you can fix this problem and help your mom with these over the counter pills called "lactaid" or "lacteeze" two different brands that do the same thing. Basically it is Lactase enzymes in pills (the chemical your body needs to digest milk) so as long as she takes 2-3 of these chewables before eating or drinking dairy, and should be fine. This helps people with Lactose intolerance, however not those with milk allergy so be careful as to which one she has.

Yeah, this is why I went out of state too :/