Feedback

By fluent in two, unlike you - 25/03/2014 18:42 - Mexico

Today, the feedback my teacher wrote on my English assignment was so horrible that it took me half an hour and help from both my parents to decipher it. It turned out to be a scathing criticism of my "poor communication skills". I hate my teachers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 816
You deserved it 3 826

Same thing different taste

Comments

Maybe she wrote it that way to teach you a lesson in communication :-)

calliet145 14

Those who can't do, teach. And those who can't teach, teach gym.

ileenefudge 29

#33 and those who can't teach gym drive the school buses.

Some teachers should've been doctors instead with their writing...

I don't see the irony, can someone enlighten me?

The English teacher had such bad handwriting op couldn't figure out what the feedback said. Usually the English teachers has nice and readable handwriting.

Here I thought the teacher was just making no sense with what she wrote. As in communication skills and not handwriting. They are two different criteria for grading handwritten essays after all.

jaellin 18

I don't think it's ironic because English teachers should have nice handwriting, but rather that her writing made it hard to understand, thus she was not communicating clearly herself. That's just what I thought though.

ThomasBombadil 31

I think your teacher has a mean streak a foot wide.

I she would hate me. In dyslexic so I often switch letter around by accident but my school does not know in dyslexic.

Sounds like my history teacher a but ago.. She expected us to write with perfect everything when she couldn't do that herself.

Yea I know how you feel. I had an English teacher fail me because she accused me of plagiarism because of the big words that I used in my essay. She had no proof but it still pissed me off.