Favoritism

By Damnlife123 - 21/04/2009 02:39 - United States

Today, I was playing and laughing with my new baby boy. He was giggling, and it was adorable. Out of nowhere, I said, "You're my favorite!" Now I'm sitting here, talking to my two other children about how what I said earlier I didn't mean personally. They never want to talk to me again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 266
You deserved it 130 862

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha You should, as a parent, know that you're never allowed to say that sentence, dear

xxwilkywayxx 0

Today, I was hanging out with my mother, older brother, and my newborn baby brother. I had been feeling upset and depressed about the new baby because I felt I would be overshadowed by him and I would get no attention. My mother assured me this would not happen and I accepted it. Then she told my baby brother that he was "her favorite." My depression just increased two-fold. FML.

Comments

Corazon220 0

How could you POSSIBLY hurt your other two kids like that? That's horrible.

moosey1234 0

lol u did not faill my mommy says tht my dog is her favorite in our family!! i really don't care..lol

oceanxcity 0

you're kind of a bitch . . . .that's horrible. those poor kids.

#8 and #10 agree. damn you're a crappy parent.

justjayit 0

You're a horrible mother, even as a thoughtless joke that line sickens me.

hey hey hey, people! calm down. I've found that when I'm babytalking and I get too into it sometimes stuff like that just spills out. I am SURE she didn't actually mean to say it, let alone in front of her other kids! sheesh, give her a break.

wow, go easy on her. yes, it's not a good thing to say at all, but it was a slip-up, and stuff happens. I can't believe you people are willing to call her a horrible person who doesn't deserve to have kids. Really, no one's perfect, and compared to some of the stuff some parents do, if this is the worst that ever happens, I'd say she's a wonderful parent. Agreed with the putting adjectives in front, like "my favorite BABY", etc. don't sweat it, it's not like they're going to remember something like this their entire lives and hold it against you.

tiltwrestler 0

YDI. Especially if the baby is too young to even understand what the F*CK "you're my favorite!" means ANYway! *slap* clown