Facebook drama

By Anonymous - 05/03/2011 18:20 - United States

Today, due to my lagging browser, I accidentally "liked" a status my friend made about the deterioration of her relationship. Then, the computer froze, making it impossible to "unlike" it immediately. My friend won't accept that it was a mistake. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 044
You deserved it 5 747

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your friend is stupid. It was a mistake, you apologized, if she won't accept that then that's too bad for her. But it's probably still fresh, so give her time and she'll come around.

lakeybalboa 0

her friend deserves it for whining and trying to get attention on fb

Comments

Friends come and go, and some are worth working on, some aren't. Don't let it get ya too down, there are plenty friends in the sea, as they say (or something like that).

Fragmonto 5
calbabe96 5

Wow your friend is stupid if she gets mad at you for accidentally liking an ONLINE status... Ehh she's probably butthurt about her breakup and is taking it out on you...

Ho11oway 0
mwillx146 0

Things like that have happened to me too. Sometimes it's hard when things are so close especially on an iPod touch.

mwillx146 0

Things like that have happened to me too. Sometimes it's hard when things are so close especially on an iPod touch.

Happened to me but insted it was about their grandma die.

YDI for such a lame FML. Unless the other side of the story is something like, "Today, my boyfriend admitted to cheating on me with one of my friends. I suspect it was with my friend Anonymous, but my boyfriend won't give me a straight answer. Annoyed, I posted a comment on facebook complaining about my relationship. Anonymous liked it. FML."

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A CHEAP S.O.B AND NOT BUYING SOMETHING BETTER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ...