Emotional

By skyeraven - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, an elderly man had to give me money to pay for my grocery bill because my sister broke down crying in the store as I didn't have enough money to pay for both her milkshake and cookies. She's 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 309
You deserved it 4 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd have refused the money, can't have people break down crying each time they don't get a milkshake and cookies.

Hopefully, at the very least, your sister thanked him profusely... How can someone do this when they're already a grown adult?

Comments

Wow. That was very nice of the old man but she needs to grow up. She is 19 and can't live off family forever. Sorry OP. Let her see what the real world is like and stop giving her what she wants. She needs to learn to take care of herself.

psyonomega 4

shouldve left her immature ass crying on the floor

I know of something that's helping people earn more money part time than they are at their full time job.

come on girls don't you remember how devastating everything is when your a teenaged girl.....never told your parents they ruined your life over something stupid? never embarrassed a sibling out in public? hormones do crazy things to young girls. ..give her a break

That would be completely normal for a girl of 14. Not so much in a 19-year-old.

She's not a teenager, she's a young adult.

I'd have paid for my stuff and left her there crying like a fool. And she would never go shopping with me again. Someone should've had her ass busted when she did this as a child.

By accepting his money, you are letting your sister get away with it - in other words, you approve of her behaviour and tantrum. It is going to happen again sometime in the near future, so next time someone offers to pay for her needs, refuse it. Get your stuff and leave the store.

I'd have taken her right over my knee...

Your life sucks and I wouldn't Date your sister lol