Emotional

By skyeraven - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, an elderly man had to give me money to pay for my grocery bill because my sister broke down crying in the store as I didn't have enough money to pay for both her milkshake and cookies. She's 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 309
You deserved it 4 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd have refused the money, can't have people break down crying each time they don't get a milkshake and cookies.

Hopefully, at the very least, your sister thanked him profusely... How can someone do this when they're already a grown adult?

Comments

CurlyQute 17

She needs to grow up. You can't always get what you want.

... But if you try sometimes, you just might find, you get what you neeeeeeed!!!

I love cookies and milkshakes too. I would have probably cried too. Its okay, lol.

if she's gonna act like a spoiled brat, treat her like one and spank her ass!! oh and no cookie or milkshake.

Should of not paid for her and just left

That's pathetic. Your sister sounds like a spoiled brat who usually gets everything she wants. Should have just left her in the store.

Nice of the stranger, clearly your sister has some maturing to do. My sister had similar issues for years and we recently learned she's mildly autistic. Sorry OP goodluck.

I agree, she definitely sounds autistic. Especially if her overreacting is a usual occurrence.

WasabiMars 21

A person's physical age does not immediately represent his/her level of maturity. Your sister may have been spoiled as a child and that's why she gets so frustrated when she doesn't get what she wants. Either way, it's never too late to teach your sister that she shouldn't be blowing things out of proportion in public.

doglover100 28

why doesn't she buy her own junk? sorry you have to be the piggy bank OP.

NodakN8V 25

WTH is wrong with people these days... I would of done that at that age with parents I'd still be wearing my ass as a hat.