Edmund Hillary

By Anonymous - 29/04/2022 10:00 - United States

Today, my sciatica is so bad that my feet feel like they have frostbite, I don't know what to do. Getting older sucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 794
You deserved it 82

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes I'm high when adding the titles, so toes with frostbite made me think of Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing.

Marcella1016 31

Comments

Put on some fluffy, warm socks? And then go see a doctor.

OP lives in the US. People get shot here for trying to obtain medical care.

Marcella1016 31

Who is the first white person to climb Mt. Everest and make a big deal out of it? I'll take Potent Potables for $800, Mayim.

Sometimes I'm high when adding the titles, so toes with frostbite made me think of Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing.

Alan, we can't see your witty titles on the mobile app. We are missing out! Just when I think FOMO is irrational, here's a case where it's real. Occasionally, I'll come here on the desktop site and see your titles. Please fix the mobile app.

I have neuropathy in my hands and feet from chemo (I am a cancer survivor). I have found that CBD topical cream on my feet (and hands) gives me some relief. It’s legal in all states. I also found some of the thickest and warmest socks I could find and wear them all the time. I sympathize with you. Keep trying to find things that help. Nothing makes it all go away, but there are things that help. Do be sure to see a neurologist.

angeleyes0724 10

The only thing that has made a dent in the neuropathy from my sciatica is regular visits to a chiropractor (shop around, I found one where I live that charges $25 no insurance) and Lyrica if you can get to a Dr