Dweebs

By XxtentaculonxX - 08/12/2012 22:52 - United Kingdom - Oban

Spicy
Today, I was chatting to a friend on Facebook about girls, and why we're single. We somehow ended up admitting to one another that we'd never get girlfriends, finding out that we both like hentai porn, and trading info on Japanese sex toys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 822
You deserved it 32 536

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aliciaanomalyyxo 12
SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Comments

It says you're a female..so are you a lesbiab?

Well now that you know why you are single what are gonna do about it? Just try talking to girls. Not flirting, just talking. In fact start with ugly ones, that way if they reject your conversation attempt it won't hurt as bad. Because they are ugly. Baby steps.

I said girls because I didn't think girls liked ****, let alone cartoon ****, and I didn't look at the sex symbol. My bad. But the advice works in reverse except the ugly guys won't say no.

People always assume the worst will happen.. Nothing will change unless you try. I personally didn't come out of my shell till this past september when I asked for a girls number.. *Is a senior*

If you're as shallow as 13, you'll never get a girlfriend. You'd be lucky enough to have just a friend.

Cheer leaders have "friends" so Op has a chance..

Now there's no sex symbol. I think op messed up. Therefore my original post still stands. You have to work your way up to the Halle berry's by stepping on the Cameron diaz's

It sounds like you and your friend should discuss something more than friendship!

I'm really sorry for saying this, please don't kill me, but that escalated quickly.

Cartoon **** is rule 34. Hentai can be just some random anime girl being used as a tentacle cozy.

CharresBarkrey 15

136 - Anime are Japanese cartoons. That is the actual definition. So, yes, anime = cartoon.

In the same vein that coffee = espresso. Or boxers = briefs, sure they're both underwear, but they are marginally different.

Well there's your problem right there. You're more interested in Japanese sex toys than woman. And more interested in seeing cartoon characters being raped by tentacle monsters instead of real life women ****.

Life_sucks_13 6

The hentai and sex toys aside, you two should be more supportive of each other in that you'll find girlfriends some day instead of going with "misery loves company" and feeling hopeless. I'm single and a friend of mine is recently single after a heartbreak but we keep each other going saying it'll all work out in the end giving each other advice.

Are you a lesbian because your thing shows a female gender icon