Drunk twit

By Anonymous - 24/12/2011 06:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned if you've slept with your soon to be step-brother, you should tell your family. If you don't, he may blurt it out while drunk at a family barbecue. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 661
You deserved it 44 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He would still have blurted it out drunk and it doesn't change the fact you slept with him.. But is it really that bad? What your respective parents do is their business, what you do is yours.

sinking_fish 12

At least it was only your soon to be step-brother and not your soon to be step-dad, right?

Comments

IKickPuppiesHard 16

Why would you tell your family whom you slept with anyway? Has nothing to do with them. Even if you already knew he was a soon to be relative. Though that would be a bit awkward on your part I suppose.

IKickPuppiesHard 16

I think I'm flatter that you believe I have the psionic ability to comment about this exact situation on a post coincidently about the same thing. I could be an awesome therapist.

Llama_Face89 33

51- what? Tell me something, man. Are you an idiot? Or just trying to make yourself look like one?

IKickPuppiesHard 16

71- I do not believe your attempt at insulting me was called for. If you were unable to comprehend my sentence then say so and go about your way.

MwahFMLS 6

I'll take that as a life tip. Thank you, future me will appreciate this I know it!

KiddNYC1O 20
KiddNYC1O 20

21's pic is the frog scene from Family Guy.

Well, they know what they say, keep it in the family right? ;)

littlegold 7

Haha that is a good one. :) - laugh out loud -

Llama_Face89 33

You wouldn't happen to play Max Tune, would you?

bigsnasty 6

Why go down the street when you can go down the hall!!

how the Hell do u even wanna sleep with your "soon to be step brother" in the first place?

IdfkMyUsernamexC 5

And she didn't know that it was her soon to be step-brother. If you'd read the FML you would understand."

Ozone1232 5

Maybe he was a hot piece of ass.

fancymega 7

Did u kno he was gonna b ur step brother

^ he's not he brother. It's not incest. She could have slept with him awhile ago, before he was meant to be her step brother. If he was already her step brother, then yeah it would have been weird. But he's not.

A few comments I can't believe I haven't seen yet: -WINCEST! -threesome? -only in Texas I'm so proud of all of you. *sniff*

I live in Texas and I find this FML messed up.

KiddNYC1O 20

They're busy jerking off. They found this easy to ********** to.

ooooohhhhhhhh! ok, i'm done now. What did i miss?

Some1 already said wincest up there or maybe that was after u said this

laurbear12 3

DocBastard, I have to ask...is that a condom in the x-ray?

173- No, it is not a condom. According to his blog thingy, it is a **** ring that one of his patients had.

Okay, just read Doc's profile....LMFAO!!! Think I found the negative version of myself, aged a few very ******* cynical years! And to think I was going to enter the medical profession....if that's what it'll do to you, forget it! ;) lol! (No offense Doc, just ranting for nothing....)

the X-ray is of a foot. the "condom" is the outline of the skin. if u took any science classes in your life you'd realize that is an ankle and foot.

squirrel1215 5

Because of your profile pic I read this in a Peter Griffin voice. XD

squirrel1215 5
joncole 6

Well this family is interesting