Disney magic

By Anonymous - 17/11/2010 19:08 - United Kingdom

Today, the highlight of my day was a conversation about Disney, which ranged from Pocahontas lunch boxes to Disneyland Paris. I don't know who was more excited; me, a 20 year-old man, or the 6 year-old girl I was talking to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 757
You deserved it 8 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's wrong with being enthusiastic about Disney? Sure, you're a guy, but some girls (myself included) would be thrilled to have a conversation with a guy who knows his stuff about Disney. You've got some major lady-bait going on. Next time, use your knowledge to impress a full-grown lady (rather than a six year old) and you might just have some success.

Flutist 3

I think this is pathetic. One: so what if you know a lot about Disney? It's not any different than knowing all the sports trivia about a team or knowing about cars. If anything, it most likely reflects how you were raised. While it might seem "gay" you most likely brightened a little girl's day and that doesn't seem like an FML to me. Two: The only FML is that you don't have enough balls to say you like something without regretting it later. If you really like DIsney, then own up to it. If you think you have no life then get off the couch, turn off the movies and join a group. There is no excuse to be anti-social unless you are in prison, locked in a basement, or bedridden, unable to get out of your house. But since you had a conversation with a six year old obviously you were out and about. So instead of spending all your energy watching Disney Movies invite people over to watch other movies. The only thing ****** about this is your attitude. You made a little girl happy. Unless you are a pedo, then you should feel proud you made some little girl happy.

Comments

starberries 0

So it's him, because he's lecturing about it, even though that's not what he said. And it's also the kid. That totally makes sense.

that's literally sad. but also cute for being excited about talking to a 6 year old about Disney. wait that seems really pedo-ish. YOU PEDO ! Stay away from children !

perez758 2

Disney is cool.. why is this on fml?

Flutist 3

That's YOUR opinion. But the millions--billions-- it makes every year tells a different story.

AliceImaMonster 0

:D disney is amazing. why is this an fml? I know so many people who would love to date a person like you. jus sayin

Flutist 3

I have a feeling that he is somewhere around 20. Not sure why.

Richan 0
AliceImaMonster 0

True. But if he wasnt 50 and a creeper, then yeah.

Jayrawrskie 0

Why fyl? I think this is adorable ! :D

nicolas1311 0

56 I love Ur default, the saints are gay :p

pandazgonebad 0

you ******* suck op. get a life, disneyland is for retards. actually you deserve disneyland, ******* piece of shit

i see you don't like op, but did you really have to use the words suck and ******* in the same comment?