Dingus

By UnemployedWife - 26/01/2024 00:00 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, my husband typed in my work Teams Chat, “FUCK THIS JOB I QUIT” while I was away from my desk. All this because he’s still jealous of my and a male coworker’s friendship. I was terminated. He showed no remorse for what he did and told me to find another job where I won’t “slut around.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 002
You deserved it 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Run fast, run far. He's not beating you yet but he probably is working at isolating you. Does he drive a wedge in between you and your family and friends?

girl you need to GTFO. now. this is abuse and it WILL escalate. he WILL eventually hit you

Comments

WOW, get out of their girl, it will only get worse...

MistressAfrodite 5

you’re divorcing him right????

He is just trying to protect himself and you from destroying the relationship. If you do get with another man it will be far worse for him. In today's society men are (almost) constantly hitting on women and women pretend that it's not happening if they like it. I see his side. I get your side too. You want to have a job and have friends outside of him. That's not unreasonable.

What you need is to find a good divorce lawyer and serve his ass with the papers. That is NOT okay. Even more so if you legit weren't having an affair with a coworker, and it sounds like you weren't. That is abuse, even if it's not physical. While you're at it, sue for wrongful termination if you can somehow prove he's the one that did it.

If my brother in law treated my sister this way, I would do anything short of kidnapping her against her will to get her to either divorce him immediately, or at least separate while he sees a therapist. I'd burn through vacation time and use up my savings if it was necessary-- that's how awful and unacceptable the behavior you described is.