Grindset mindset

By Anonymous - 11/03/2023 21:00 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, and over the last week, I’ve spent about 10 minutes with my wife over 5 separate occasions because she is married more to her job than to me. And if anyone is interested those 5 occasions were unromantic sex because we’re trying to get pregnant, then straight back to her laptop to work more. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 179
You deserved it 266

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Id say stop trying to get pregnant and fix your relationship first

Please don't give her kids. There are already too many children who are merely lifestyle accessories for women who are trying to complete the "I can have it all" set. It is beyond sad. Fix your marriage and hopefully help her realign her priorities before bringing children into that mess.

Comments

Id say stop trying to get pregnant and fix your relationship first

Adding children to a failing marriage never solved the relationship problem. Children can be great if you both want them, but they will inevitably stress a failing relationship between husband and wife. It’s more humans in the same household wanting and demanding attention from an already stressed set of parents plus they bring occasional little or even bigger problems… Don’t get me wrong - As my own parents each wound up saying they loved having the children (I was the oldest of 4), but it didn’t “fix” any of their relationship problems. And I have had 2 of my own (1 natural, 1 adopted) and I love my children, but they didn’t make a failing marriage better… OP, figure out if your marriage is going to survive. If the answer is yes, then and only then think of having children.

Please don't give her kids. There are already too many children who are merely lifestyle accessories for women who are trying to complete the "I can have it all" set. It is beyond sad. Fix your marriage and hopefully help her realign her priorities before bringing children into that mess.

are you sure you wanna put a baby in a work machine?

The economy is crap right now. Maybe she's working super hard to make ends meet. Do you have a job to help her with that? If so, FYL. If not, I suggest you get one to take some of the burden off her.

yeah if she can't stop working for 5 minutes, are you really prepared to be a single dad?

why the HELL would any sane person WANT to have a child with someone who doesn't love you as much as they love their work? dude, you should get a divorce, not a kid.