Creepy

By creepster - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was hit on by an older man. I rolled my eyes at him and informed him I was 16, hoping that would get him to leave me alone. He shrugged and said, "We're both human." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 401
You deserved it 3 478

Top comments

ewww. hate those creeps that won't leave you alone even though you say no.

Comments

hahhahahahahhahahahahha that just means ur cute

Depending on where you live, the joke's on him. Even if you are of the age of consent, there's such a thing as sexual harassment, and he's engaging in it if he persists. And if this happens, don't hesitate to report him. Call the police, and they'll know how to deal with it and help you. Sounds to me like this guy will be locked up before too long. If it isn't you, it's going to be someone else, I'm sure.

Achmad_Jayjay 0

Thats what you get forn dressing like a ****!

you live in canada? Isn't 16 the age of consent there? Man, I'm moving there as soon as I finish my schooling (says the 20 year old freshmen)

ericisbamf 0

WOAH you are 16 and you didnt't accept a free bang biggest suprise in the world seeing as how every one with a pulse wants a free bang

I don't see how this is an FML. " I got hit on by an older man so I told him off. he made a comment and didn't bother me again. FML" it's not a big deal. find something that actually sucks to complain about.

IMB916 0

I'm 16, and I like older men. Not OLD men, but older. 30-35. age doesnt always have to be a dealbreaker.

Maddoctor 10

Just...wow. Look, I know they say girls our age are more mature than guys our age, but 35? That's old enough to be your dad. I honestly try to be tolerant of people's personal preferences in regards to relationships, but that's just a little sick. I mean even if the legal age wherever you are is 16, dating someone twice as old as you at such a young age is quite disturbing. In our perspectives, a 30-year-old should be considered as "old," or too old to date.