Creepy

By creepster - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was hit on by an older man. I rolled my eyes at him and informed him I was 16, hoping that would get him to leave me alone. He shrugged and said, "We're both human." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 400
You deserved it 3 477

Top comments

ewww. hate those creeps that won't leave you alone even though you say no.

Comments

NeonWar__ 0

stupid old people.they think that they can get young people to like them.

The creepers are getting lazier and less clever, I guess. When I was that age, I always got "I'm 35...but I'm young at heart!!" Which is creepy but at least those guys were making an (utterly failed) attempt to be charming. What does it even mean to point out that you're both human? "Yeah, you're inappropriately young for me, but look at the bright side! I could be trying to seduce a golden retriever!!"

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age..."

olw25 0

so what...that's ur biggest problem?

saranottelling 7

This post really reminded me of "Some Like It Hot." "I'm a man!" "Well, nobody's perfect." I don't see how this is an FML. A creepy old man liked you. You'll think he is a creepy stalker, but you'll fall in love with him... just like in Twilight. EDIT: I can't believe I referenced Some Like It Hot and Twilight in the same comment... I kinda hate myself now...

The only issue within her consenting to it is that, yes she's of legal consent age, but it could pose an issue within her family or neighborhood or wherever opinions apply. I know someone who had actions similar in the ones some people are suggesting, that got her kicked out of her house and disowned by her parents. It's one of those things that if you don't know what's acceptable and what's not, then you shouldn't do certain things. So I would say, probably safest to say no.

thats ******* gross. sorry that happened to you.

Islander_fml 5

You should have told him you're 12. 16 is still legal in many places.