Creepy

By creepster - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I was hit on by an older man. I rolled my eyes at him and informed him I was 16, hoping that would get him to leave me alone. He shrugged and said, "We're both human." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 400
You deserved it 3 477

Top comments

ewww. hate those creeps that won't leave you alone even though you say no.

Comments

marie93uso 0

you should've been like "oh sorry I have herpes and I'm breaking out. you can't see it but you knoow where" :)

thedivinecomeD 0

R-A-P-E!!! GET YOUR PENIS OUT OF ME!!!

No don't touch me there, that's my no-no square!

Stop don't touch this place, this is my private space.

you should have just stayed true. tell him to buzz off. rather than hoping for him to go away.

Of course it is #69. We enjoy free fast health care, we live 3 to 5 years longer than Americans. In Canada we can live comfortably off of 1 job. We are racially and sexual orientation tolerant. We only have about 1/10th of the crime America has... I can’t see to many problems with Canada when compared to the USA.

u could have answered : " yes we are both human but one of us is a bugger!"

Man has a sound point. And there's nothing wrong with having a shag with an older gent. Also, assuming that the poster was indeed 16 (not really clear that she is), the man was at most a hebephiliac, not a pedophile. Significant difference being that the one is into prebuscent children whereas the other likes pubescent (which frankly isn't that creepy at all). Also, with regards to those comments about getting rid of pedophiles. To be a pedophile is simply to have certain urges. How on earth do you propose to penalize people for urges? WHY on earth do you propose to?

LizzieVonDoom 2

Hmmmmm, someones comment screams PEDO!!!!!!

Actually, you're both being quite silly. The age of consent in Canada is 16, which means that what the OP said should mean... absolutely nothing, assuming that she was telling the truth in the first place. Hell, in over half of the states in the U.S. (62% to be precise), the same applies. Google is your friend, guys. The OP was simply being a dumbass. @OP: If you're going to turn away a geezer, then you could at least find a decent excuse. YDI.

LizzieVonDoom 2

I didnt mean the guy in the post was a pedo, probably a lonley old guy trying to get lucky, i was reffering to the 'with regards to those comments about getting rid of pedophiles. To be a pedophile is simply to have certain urges. How on earth do you propose to penalize people for urges? WHY on earth do you propose to?'. Thats the bit that screams pedo.

actually i'd go as far as to say that being a hebephiliac is normal for a healthy person

Maddoctor 10

Normal? You're saying any guy over 18 wanting to be with someone starting puberty is normal? Ok...

Maddoctor 10

Ah, then you're referring to an ephebophiliac. A hebephiliac is a preference for younger adolecents, ephebopiliacs prefer older adolecents. They're pretty easy to mix up. Either way I think the human is advanced enough not to worry about attracting the most fertile mates (looking at it from a self-preservation aspect), which is usually anyone from 13-35.

captainmaharet 1