Cravings

By Anonymous - 10/11/2019 05:00

Spicy
Today, I flew home to Germany to see my wife before I'm deployed, only to find her in bed with another guy. She explained that she wants us to stay together, but she can't take a year without being intimate with someone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 394
You deserved it 335

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow that suck so much! Im so sorry, you don't deserve that!

ThatOneLonelyAsian 31

At least she's being honest ... after you caught her

Comments

I don't think this is the first and it's not going to be, I'll say break up, go wherever you are deployed, clear your head, come back and start over..

chris_lillo 15

Your wife is a terrible person and the people feeling sympathy for her are weird

I mean its not unreasonable to discuss such an arrangement if your away for so long (not uncommon for military couples) but she should have discussed it. The fact that she tried to do it behind your back is not a good sign.

BenassiBoston 5

As a former Military member with a cheating (now ex) wife, I can tell you right now there’s no such thing as Military members allowing their spouse to cheat while they’re off on deployment...

Its not cheating if its an agreed arrangement and just because you don't know of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. A lot more common than you might think and Its not limited to military deployment either.

Just because it's a lot more common to you does not mean that the poster wanted to arrange that with his wife. He did not mention that he agreed to have his wife be intimate with someone else. In before, you think it's impossible to be intimate without your partner physically for a year.

You meant to write "soon-to-be-ex-wife" right?

that should mean you get a pass too...

tiredofwaiting 25

You know now that she is unfaithful and you should leave her

Be like my friend who was in the situation and leave her ass

Lou_bug 4

I'm so sorry that this happened, you definitely deserve better. It is not hard to be celibate. My boyfriend is in the army, hes currently away now and will be gone for 8 months. Cheating never crossed my mind.

Zeus1312 14

Had the same experience, I always liked beeing in the army but its really hard for relationships.