Cool look

By d0rk_ - 02/09/2011 20:44 - Canada

Today, I was in English class when I had to use the bathroom. As I was signing out, the teacher said, "Don't forget the hall pass!" It was a plunger. I had to walk across the school with a plunger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 466
You deserved it 5 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

One of my classes back in HS used a whole toilet seat as a bathroom pass. It's to discourage kids from using the facilities while in class.

sexxme 9

Oh no, you had to walk all the way down the hall with that? I'm sure your entire reputation is ruined now...

alexxss_fml 10

In my music appreciation class we had to walk around with an old,beat up violin as our hall pass.

sylphy 0

In my history class, the hall pass was a gavel. The teacher would say "and if I hear you hitting the lockers with it, I will put the same number of dents you make with it into your head". He was fun, I liked his class.

Still in need of that plunger...Houston we have a problem...

Don't worry about it, one teacher in my school has us carry around a toilet seat.

I have to walk around the school with a toilet seat around my neck. The whole point of a pass like that is to dissuade any students from wanting to go to the restroom and miss class time. It could be worse.

I had to do that one year....I feel your pain

linnie_wesker 20

That's hilarious! I wish my teachers were that awesome when I was in high school.

randombeach 2

Haha your teacher is my sisters friend!!