Chill out, man!

By Marcowalker95 - 07/08/2012 04:16 - United States - Panorama City

Today, I was at a gas station when the cash register made a sound effect similar to one from Sonic the Hedgehog, and I pointed this out. The cashier then saw fit to go on a rant about how I need to stop focusing on video games, and get a life and a girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 672
You deserved it 7 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nymphetamatrix 19

Don't take that kind of advice from a cashier at a gas station.

Comments

Wow, I would have asked to see the manager and told him what that little punk had said, following up with, " I was simply making friendlt conversation, but that level of hostility just lost you a customer permenently. I will definately be letting my friends know about how rude this cashier is as well." As someone who works in retail, you judge people who rub you the wrong way in your head. On the outside, you keep smiling and help them quickly so they leave. You DON'T act rudely towards them - not if you want to keep your job. Teach that snot a lesson, OP!

Working in retail sucks. I tend to partially agree with you. He was out of line I guess. Could he have been joking? Maybe.

*Video game commentator voice* Overkill!

PhishloverA 14

I agree with you #12, you're right

Tell that cashier to mind their own business, then ask if they are at the top of their career yet.

kikimonole 13

We have a gas station that does that too. I think the person that designed that is awesome.

>tells you to get a life >works at a gas station >dafuq.jpg

Don't greentext on a board that isn't a chan, please.

BunchieRules 31
mrnuleef 7

You shoulda went all spin dash on his ass. **Queue extra life theme**

Harlequin073 6

Except you can't have sex with sonic... And I don't think it would be socially acceptable to marry him either

^ You don't have to have sex with a video character to enjoy it. It's just that video games are better than being in a relationship. :]

Can't remember the last time a video game lied, cheated, stole from, or disrespected me.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Bahaha! Isn't that dog-gone truth?!

Seriously, every time I do a walk on match(random players), there's always this 12year old that cursing and trying to assert his dominance. What makes me laugh is that the voice is high pitched (like Veigar in LoL) and my team just spawn camp him until he Rage quits.

They don't make gas station cashiers like they used to.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Wait, where was this? I think I've been to the same gas station. :o My BF and I both smiled at it; he even commented on how his best friend would probably enjoy hearing about it. (Also, we both live in California.) FYL for having to deal with that cashier.

snk9045 3

And working at a gas station is better than getting a life and a girlfriend. Smh people these days.

Was it a Quick Chek? I know the one by me has that.