Charity case

By PrayingForMoney - 25/03/2013 08:48 - United States - Sacramento

Today, I was at my job, waiting tables. A fellow server and myself were given a party of 14 Bible thumpers. They left us $9.00 and a mini Bible after awesome service, telling us we did a great job. Unfortunately, religion doesn't pay for my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 742
You deserved it 6 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LO388 7

That's why restaurants should include gratuity on the bill for large parties. Sorry OP :(

AHappyGoth 14

Comments

fatcow282 8

I think you deserve what just happened to you. Knowing your reaction and who you really are i wouldint have given u the time of day never less money.

It's not required for them to tip... An it's better than nothing in the long run... Try not calling them bible thumpers, they're people too!

God should help them with their math skills. Please God let them carry the one next time they eat out.

Damn man FYL. On the plus side, can saver money on toilet paper for the next few day's

qanaesin 1

its Christians like this that give us a bad name

I like how every comment here that states that gratuity shouldn't be mandatory is getting a thumbs down.. Gratuity by its very definition is something given above and beyond expectation.. I personally tip but it should never be expected of me. The real issue here is: Employers need to pay accordingly to the cost of living in an area. If this world was perfect......

skyeyez9 24

Cheapskates come in every walk of life and religion. Also, if these idiots expect people to convert to their religion, leaving a shit tip with a mini bible will not get them anywhere.

skyeyez9 24

It also begs the question if you were a lousy server for their table? Poor service gets poor tips.

******* bible thumpers are the worst

Just because he is complaining doesn't mean he didn't deserve a good tip. He did his job and should've been paid appropriately. Im sure you wouldn't have liked it either.