Caught in 4K

By NewRoommateNeededASAP - 13/10/2016 01:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I skipped class and went to back my apartment early. I found out that my roommate had broken into my room and was laying in my bed wearing my underwear, taking pictures of herself. Apparently, she's been doing it all semester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 934
You deserved it 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sounds like grounds for getting a new roommate. Report and move on...

Comments

Aside from the invasion of privacy you skipped class, and, assuming you are/were in college that is a HUGE mistake.

Blame too many tv dramas for this, but she isn't sharing those photos anywhere pretending to be you, is she? Like others have said, report and best of luck getting a better roomie. Also, if possible, change your bedroom doorknobs.

Get a security camera now. if she's been doing it all semester, who knows what she does or knows

It show that you have a way more good taste of underwear than she does.

dietcoke09 25

Yay! My FML got posted. I'll give you guys a little back story. This whole situation actually went down about 2 weeks ago. My apartment shares a common living space and kitchen and there are 3 of us and we all have our own room and bathroom. We come in the door with one key and then we use the same key for our room. My key won't fit my roommates doors so I thought I would be ok with just locking mine every day. Apparently not. My roommate (I'll call her Martha) is a very odd girl (obviously). Her mom is some big shot lawyer and her dad is a surgeon. She graduated top of her class and she's a neuroscience major.. the first day we moved in her mom came up to me and told me to be nice and make sure I didn't touch any single item that belonged to her because she has OCD and everything had to have a certain place and if it moves she has temper tantrums and gets physical. I've never touched her stuff. It's been about 3 months now and I've only talked to her about 4 times and every time she's very short with me and acts annoyed. My other roommate is never here because her boyfriend lives close by. For everyone wondering why I would skip class, sometimes you just need a break. It was a Friday and I came home in the afternoon around 12 instead of my usual 4:30. I saw Martha's door open but she wasn't in there so I assumed she was in her bathroom. I go into my room and she's laying on my bed wearing absolutely nothing but my underwear! I immediately start screaming and running towards her telling her to get off my bed. I go into beast mode lol. I saw my closet open and my shoes on the floor and my underwear drawer was open and my underwear was on the floor, used. She starts instantly crying and she drops her phone. I look down and pick it up and I can see she has her camera open. I tell her to get out and throw her out my room without any clothes. I call campus police. They come over, my RA is there, she's in her room throwing things and crying. The police have to wait outside her room to cool down.. the RA manager calls her parents (I'm assuming because she has a disorder? I'm honestly not sure why) and she tells me they are on their way and not to tell the police anything yet because they want to resolve it themselves. I tell the police everything. I wanted her out of the apartment. The police have to take her away for invading my privacy. Not much happens after that. She stayed with her parents for a few days and then we met the Dean. We made a deal that my other roommate and I would get separate locks and keys-- we use the same key to open the front door as Martha and then we use another key to open our door. Martha has to pay for my bedding to be washed at a professional dry cleaners and my laundry for the rest of the semester if it's ok she lives in the apartment and there is no confrontation and no negative use of her name. I don't really care at this point. I get $50 a month for laundry when I usually do my laundry for free at my parents house.