Caught in 4K

By NewRoommateNeededASAP - 13/10/2016 01:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I skipped class and went to back my apartment early. I found out that my roommate had broken into my room and was laying in my bed wearing my underwear, taking pictures of herself. Apparently, she's been doing it all semester. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 934
You deserved it 769

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sounds like grounds for getting a new roommate. Report and move on...

Comments

That is disgusting and so unhygienic, who knows what else she has been doing in there with your stuff. I hope you reported her.

Forget boundary issues, sounds more like psych issues.

Yikes! Lots of luck finding a new roommate. Not only is that totally "Single White Female," but it's appallingly unhygienic.

Aw, that's cute. She wants to be you! Now you can make her do all kinds of stuff with the excuse that it's part of the training.

sounds like that movie Single White Female... just hope u don't have to "get rid of her"

Besides the obvious hygiene and disease issue, she sounds like she might have identity issues too..don't take these kind of boundary overstepping lightly..I'd tell her she has to go if I were you, she steals stuff (which borrowing without asking basically is, even if she puts it back) and invades your privacy, now that you found her out, who knows what she might start doing to your stuff next..

You really shouldn't have been skipping class, but really that's kinda nasty. FYL

Depending on your current living situation, I'd say change your locks if you can. I had a roommate I didn't trust who could get in my room and do I changed my doorknob and it was forever locked. Even when I was there.