Bunch of cons

By sauce - 24/09/2010 06:33 - United States

Today, after months of looking, my fiancé and I finally signed a lease. We are using my savings to pay for it. This apparently poses a "moral dilemma" for my in-laws, who think we should wait to be married. I'm paying for an apartment I'm not allowed to live in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 593
You deserved it 6 311

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow ur stupid! why aren't you living there?!? kick him out, you move in, problem solved. quit being a doormat

BoyFromTheFuture 0

Op didn't say anything about religion. he said "moral dilemma". Unless you believe that religious people are the only ones with morals and therefore moral dilemmas. cover up, your prejudice is showing.

Comments

ONE- your a dumbasss for not living in that apartment TWO- ydi for having a fiancé who is so NOT a gentleman and letting you stay there THREE- ydi for letting your in-laws boss you around...! Part of growing up is being able to stand up for what YOU believe in....! this obviously shows how much of a push over you are, how do you expect to EVER gain respect......!

dude move in anyways in gods eyes your already married

sourgirl101 28

I thought it was only if that's the first and only person she ever had sex with. I'm not God so I don't know all his rules.

If you are both over 18, then who cares what they think.

It's your life. Don't let anybody tell you how to live it.

GoArmy6624 7

u deserve it for being a loser. I'm assuming both u and ur fiancé are over 18 at least in which case what they think can go up their asses. u don't live under their roof so f their rules.

jeffreybean 3

so what ur money ur place who the hell cares. they can get over it are they can pay for it

you are over 18 you are an adult if they have a problem just tell them this is what were doing it's are relationship

Here, allow me to fix your spelling and punctuation and grammar: You are over 18. You are an adult. If they have a problem, just tell them "this is what we're doing. It's our relationship". Come on, man, that was maybe 10 extra keystrokes, and it keeps you from looking stupid.

boatkicker 4

You corrected their punctuation, and capitalization, but made no changes to spelling or grammar.

"We're" vs. "were". "Are" vs. "our". Each correction changed both spelling and grammar.

boatkicker 4

I counted were/we're as a punctuation change. But you're right, I did miss are/our

it's none of their f-ing business. your a grown up. Act like one.

**** you. religion doesn't ruin everything. sin does

You might be onto something there, but everyone's idea of 'sin' varies. Well, except for the major 'sins'. But not everyone shares the same view about minor 'sins'. However, intolerance to different religions also ruins a lot of things.