Broke

By Anonymous - 23/01/2012 14:19 - United States

Today, school tuition has taken up so much of my paycheck that the only thing I had to eat for dinner was applesauce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 748
You deserved it 3 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to increase your sauce of income somehow.

Garnish your Ramen noodles with it. Ramen is ******* delicious. Years of food for pocket change!

Comments

Burrito_2014 0

Well op just think. Theres fat people and smart people who buy raman, little chicken pot pies, sushie and other good cheap foods, like soup or basicly anything you can make on a stove.. Grilled chese sammic, tunna exc. So just buy the good stuff not fast food ;)

Professor59 2

"Theres fat people and smart people..." Which are you? You only misspelled "there's", "ramen", "sushi", "basically", "sandwich", "tuna" and "etc." And I wouldn't categorize sushi as cost-efficient.

its the internet just cuz u misspell shit doesn't mean ur dumb. allot of people who use bad grammer and spelling on the internet can actually speak and write coherently. And yes, I did write that sentance using horrible grammer for a reason.

I had that problem...only cuz the only money I make is from tips, by people putting it in me bra

Professor59 2

Last I heard, college is optional. If you can't afford it, don't do it. Scholarships are nice, some say. Lots of jobs pay tuition for relevant courses. Community colleges exist. Online colleges exist. Financial aid exists.

1) Ever stop to think: maybe op is taking advantage of all of these things, and working her ass off at a job, and still doesn't have enough to live? 2) College isn't necessary, but it is immensely difficult to get good money if you aren't a skilled worker, and college and other post-secondary education provides vital training for higher-paying jobs.

banta98 5

I'd be happy I love applesauce

MissFits_fml 6

You can never go wrong with applesauce!

I feel ya. I had toast for lunch. And I was so hungry I actually really enjoyed it.