Broke

By Anonymous - 23/01/2012 14:19 - United States

Today, school tuition has taken up so much of my paycheck that the only thing I had to eat for dinner was applesauce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 748
You deserved it 3 215

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You need to increase your sauce of income somehow.

Garnish your Ramen noodles with it. Ramen is ******* delicious. Years of food for pocket change!

Comments

sadie7101 0
Jewnut 0

Where are your parents? Or your financial aid?

Talia_91 13

Stripping Isnt just dancing on a pole. You give lapdances and personal dances to the customers. So as a worker they are forced to perform the way their customer wants and that can be degrading or they could be made to do degrading things. Idk what pretty lil perfect world you live in that strippers just go in and have a good time, it's a job no one loves their job everyday. Just cuz you dance topless once makes you a stripper or know what it like to be in their shoes? Seriously get over that your not an expert. And I'm not saying their performing sexual acts on their customers but for them. There a difference.

Yum, appetizing. I used to get that stuff at Halloween...never did like it.

A apple a day keeps the doctor away , hopefully ur education will be worth u not having money

Go around to everyone and ask for a dime for the phone. Tell them your shorts dime. You would be amazed how much you will get.

The shitty thing is. After your done with school, youll get a boss who wont pay you and your loan payments will still break tour bank. It sucks.