Brat

By BagelShmear - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, while working the cash register at my job, a little kid was running around with products while his mom was checking out. She told him she was going to give me his PSP if he didn't stop. He responded by throwing a bag of coffee beans at my face. I didn't even get to keep his PSP. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 564
You deserved it 4 331

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well i wouldnt expect her to give it to you anyways. its a psp afterall. still fml

Seriously? My parents would have gone through with the threat. Then again, toys weren't nearly as expensive when I was a child compared to all of the electronics kids have now.

Comments

well i wouldnt expect her to give it to you anyways. its a psp afterall. still fml

omG_G00 0
cbr600_fml 0

parenting is just not the same now a days

Omg if that was my kid... I don't understand how parents let their children get away with that shit? you're just hurting your kid by not disciplining them! FYL Op for having to deal with that! Should've taken that little mustards psp

ssch 0

Really, you thought she was serious " o yeah my kids running around I'll give you $240 if you let him abuse you!"

That's when you take off your belt and give the spoiled little brat an good o'l ass whupping, then see if he ever acts that way again. seriously I don't get why parents are so uptight about hitting their kids, it's not like you have to punch them, just enough to discipline. A "time out" will not set the kid straight, it'll just let's them sit there pissed off and contemplate at how they're gonna get back at you.

megamandude455 10

um 46 mustards? WTF do you mean by that?

I'm 15 and I've been helping my girlfriend babysit... kids are crazy these days, like a 5 year old was saying **** and the parents didn't care at all! There's a lot of good parents out there who teach their kids right, but there's a lot of kids who should be punished and set straight. I was and I never was crazy.

where I live, kids parent themselves to be good. litterally sometimes.

57- I got a xbox 360 slim with 250 gigs and kinect by myself. I'm 10.

Seriously? My parents would have gone through with the threat. Then again, toys weren't nearly as expensive when I was a child compared to all of the electronics kids have now.

Fuhohohoho!~ You must be new! Pleasure to meet you, darling.

missmurderx 8

I think 14 might have been pointing out that you didn't actually say "darling" in your first post, whereas you normally do in most of your posts. Either that or it's just me noticing that. :x

this made me lol!! I can just imagine this!!

Bees_fml 0

I can't imagine why the kid was running the register...?!

gottrythis 0

should said kid sorry you had to see me throw my bean bags in your moms face the other night.... But you must of missed the end where i paid her with that psp. pay backs a bitch hahaha little brat I WIN GIVE ME MY PSP

if that was supposed to be a retort back to the child, it made no sence.

Jessi2487 0

shoulda broke the psp in half and gave it to him. i hate kids... no kids are cool

kwmfl 4
Jessi2487 0

Yes. EVERY kid is a spoiled brat. No exceptions. Everyone below 18 is a little shit who should never be listened to. [/sarcasm] Bitch.

Jessi- do society a favor and don't procreate.

BackHurts 0

My best friends kids are 10 and 12. They're hilarious. Don't procreate. (Agreeing W/ comment above.)

Guys, she's allowed to have her own opinion on kids. I think all babies are ugly, so what? And I'm pretty sure the chick who hates all kids isn't thinking about procreating anytime soon...

You probably won't be hating your OWN child that came from your own body.

CkMystic 0

^you wouldn't believe how many people do

you do realise you were a kid once...don't you?

I imagine the spoiled brat got to keep the PSP then. If that was my child, I definitely wouldn't buy him a PSP after that.

littlemissdqgirl 8

boo hoo. If I was that kids mom I would have broke that psp for him being so naughty.

WingsFan80 4

I would say something about how parents suck now days but whatever I say on here makes me get banned cause it starts a huge argument, so I'm keeping my thoughts to myself.

It's too bad, because what you would say would be true. A vast amount of parents just don't care anymore and let their little spawns do whatever they please. I'm thankful my father threatened to use his belt on me whenever I misbehaved. Looking back on it, because of my fear, I don't recall ever behaving like most children do now.

Not all kids are evil, don't stereotype us

That may be a broad generalization, but in this case it happens to be true. All this kid learnt was that Mom won't follow through with discipline, assaulting strangers to get what you want is OK, and that brattish behavior is rewarded by getting Mom to cave. Regardless of if 'parents suck these days', in this case, it's definitely a parenting fail.