Big whoops

By Anonymous - 11/11/2013 15:55 - United States

Today, I was at a party with a few of my friends. We saw a guy walking around with bright pink lipstick all over his mouth, so we made a bet to see who could match the lipstick to the girl first. I won. It was my girlfriend's. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 605
You deserved it 4 574

Same thing different taste

Comments

My good sir, don't you mean "ex-girlfriend"? Cheerio!

perdix 29

Yay! You won! Congrats!!! Maybe your girlfriend will kiss you so you can wear that lipstick, too. Wouldn't it be funny if her mouth tasted like the other guy? LOL, what are the odds?

You are a very attentive boyfriend if you recognise your girlfriends lipstick on a random dude. Not many guys would notice. That quality is wasted on a cheating *****. Time for an upgrade.

I don't think he knew it was his girlfriends lipstick until after the game had started. At which point the whole objective of the game would have been to find that lipstick.

Gives "kiss and tell" a whole new meaning....

For your sake, I hope there was another girl with the same lipstick at that party. Follow up please?

I think if that was the case, and it wasn't actually his girlfriend's lipstick, there would be no need to post the FML in the first place

Knightchaser27 25

Maybe she let another girl borrow her lipstick

52 may be right. My girl friends borrow my makeup all the time. Now if the girlfriend's lipstick is all smeared like she's been kissing another dude? That's another story! Smeared lipstick is very difficult to fix even after you touched it up.

perdix 29

#9, ah, so sad. You spelled pyrrhic right, but you got the concept wrong. If the OP had asked the other guy to hit on his girlfriend so he could win a few bucks from his buddies, but end up losing his girlfriend, THAT would be a Pyrrhic victory!

Hrmmm... walking around with lipstick smeared all over your face and allowing the guy you just smeared said lipstick on to walk around in public? Sounds like a classy group right there.

olpally 32

I'm pretty sure the op knows it was his girlfriends lipstick. Otherwise this wouldn't be on FML... Ditch the cheating bitch op. Good on you for paying attention to details!

perdix 29

Maybe your girlfriend coincidentally likes the same shade favored by transvestites? Let's not go throwing around wild accusations here; you could be wrong. But, if you are right, what's her number? ;)

I can understand why you'd want to call her, perdix. Good lipstick shades are hard to find nowadays.

perdix 29

And expensive, too! If you can get that perfect shade for free, all the better, right?

I can't say for sure, Perdix, but doesn't this FML apply as well? He won the bet at the cost of finding out his girlfriend is a ****. (Unless you consider it a good thing compared to her being a **** but him not knowing.)