Bananarama

By wtfisthisworldcomingto - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I was mugged. The guy mugging me was eating a banana. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 863
You deserved it 7 476

Top comments

FreebirdIII 1

That's important information. Tell the cops to search for banana breath.

Comments

Aw man, sorry to hear that! Thank the Lord it wasn't a gun(:

You're right. A man eating a gun would be much worse ]:->

It would be much better. More muggers should eat guns. Grab their hand and jerk the trigger.

BooGhosted 0

I think I died and went to hell for laughing so hard at26 that's awesome!!

CateXOX 0

26- I've never "lol'd" at anything on FML until your comment. Thank you!

sabrecaz 0

oh is that what you do with your bananas?

Wold you consider the day better if he was eating an apple?

Daerauko 0

yeah, seriously. WTF the banana has no place in this FML. OP allergic to bananas? OP starving and was taunted by eating? OP was assualted with the banana?

probably would've kept the doctor away if it had been an apple...

lmaoatall 6

you got mugged by a real fruitcake op. sorry.

you got mugged by somebody only using one hand. holy shit. man up. unless he had a gun in the other lol.

Might be a little hard mugging someone with your hands full, haha (;

haha I know. I was gunna add that but I was like eh they can figure it out. lol.

You could have won if you had a red shell

KVKdragon 26

that's not completely true. the mugger could have blocked the red shell with the banana. it works most of the time

SirEBC 7

One red shell would not have done the trick. 3 circulating red shells, however, is a party.

i always have a blue shell in my back pocket just in case.

is there something wrong with eating healthy?