Bae Caught Me Slippin

By Anonymous - 19/11/2015 08:15 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my boyfriend told me he took pictures of me while I was sleeping. Instead of it being all cute like you see on social media, there's me sleeping with his dirty-ass sock on my face and him smiling in the background. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 193
You deserved it 2 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There needs to be a place where boyfriends and girlfriends of FML can meet each other. "Hey, are you the guy who put a dirty sock on his sleeping girlfriend's face and took pictures?" "No, I took pictures of her after she fell in the shower." "Oh, nice to meet you. I asked for breakup sex after breaking up with mine."

A07 48

This means war OP, you need to get back at him with something better than that

Comments

That is really gross, but hey at least you have a boyfriend with a sense of humor OP :)

Do the same thing. But use a used pad

countryb_cth 38

Whoa now Satan calm down. That's a little too far.

Mortoli 30

no need for that lol just use his dirty underwear.

Um that's seriously nasty and in no way is fair payback for a dirty sock...it's not like he put drawers that he just sharted in on her face! I'm all for payback, but I would do something like wait until he's passed out then paint his nails, not something involving bodily fluids...yes a dirty sock is gross but what you suggested is way worse.

Could have been worse than a sock.. Maybe something that rhymes..

Boys, not Men, but boys, are ******* stupid.

You never know what can happen while you are asleep...

mads_nicole 19

This sounds like something my boyfriend would do to me?

That's ******* gross. Also funny, and a little adorable. But mostly gross.