Bad timing

By amya - 17/10/2009 08:39 - Canada

Today, I had a phone interview for a job I've had my eye on forever. I was dumped a few hours before the interview, but was okay until I was put on hold with music playing. Me and my boyfriend's song came on and I started bawling. I could hardly talk when they took me off hold. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 369
You deserved it 9 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Just tell them that you were just informed of their low pay, and it brought tears to your eyes.

greent_fml 0

wthhhh....should have just sucked it up and done the interview. now you remain boyfriendless and possibly jobless. YDI.

YDI for being female. There's a good reason why women make less.

Shut the **** up with your irrelevant bullshit. She's upset about her ex, that has nothing to do with gender/sex or why women get lesser pay. I've seen guys so torn to shreds over their break-ups that they won't leave their house for days. I've seen grown-ass men so depressed over their ex or relationship troubles that they can't sleep at night and have dark circles under their eyes. I've seen guys cry over their break-ups. Heartbreak isn't especially reserved for women, dumbshit.

what the eff retard? like the previous comment said, this has NOTHING to do with women making less. She just wants to make her ex jealous. I knew this guy whos gf pretended to break up with him and he didnt eat, sleep, or even talk or a week. Sheesh, with a brain like yours, ill bet plenty of women are making more that you.

And that's how it hurts when you hit the ground. Obviously you weren't "okay". Bad timing indeed, kind of hard to pick up a sword when your bones are broken. FYL for not being given a moment to recover.

My ex's and I's song* Get some grammar, fuckass.

tysgirl 0

As you can all see from my name, I'm in a relationship that I do consider worth having. I don't think this would ever happen to me, though, seeing as we don't celebrate anniversaries (what's the point?) or really have specific things to remind us of each other. A lot of girls get way too hung up on this stuff and this is what happens.

Or she can be a responsible, mature adult and move on. It either has been an ongoing issue or he's not willing to work on it. Your advice is terrible. You must be single :/

ydi for bein a pussy someone hold her hand like shes ya little sista, gonna getcha, shamanama picha