Bad omen

By Anonymous - 14/09/2010 02:56 - United States

Today, I had a conference with my dad, my counselor, and my history and English teachers because my dad was "concerned" about my grades in those two classes. We talked for a while and it was going well, then my counselor asked what I wanted to study in college. I said I wanted to be a teacher. He laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 812
You deserved it 4 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh well. If it's what you really want to do don't let people discourage you.

Being a dick is fun and rewarding. Being a teacher isn't.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

That's when you respond saying that "Those who do, do; those who can't, teach." if you're not a good enough student to make something of yourself, well the best you can settle for is teaching others who will hopefully make something of themselves. Explain this to them, especially the teachers you're with, and let me know how it goes.

FYLDeep 25

It was "those who can, do".* I guess I was getting ahead of myself.

palatapus 0

Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, teach gym.

Son_of_Helghan 0

those who can't teach gym....... well they're ******

you are an idiot. what are u planning on studying that is so important? let me know how that goes

cheergirly16 0

how is this health related? lol

boatkicker 4

We knows it's the FML category. We're wondering why.

Adults laughing at kids and crushing your dreams? Tell me something new...

perdix 29

High school guidance counselors! Ugh! I remember mine, Mr. Wetzel, what a loser! I imagine that when I see a Wetzel's Pretzels at the mall that somehow this guy changed careers and hit the big time.

maybe he wasn't making fun of the fact that you couldn't be one bit rather that you wanted to be one since most teenagers don't like school and don't even think about working as a teacher.

Sad. Statistically speaking, your teachers were at the bottom of their classes.

FFML_314 11

That is until you are in handcuffs.