Back and forth and back again

By Anonymous - 07/01/2015 19:37 - Guam - Barrigada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend broke up with me over a stupid argument, but after a long day we made up and got back together. Not long afterwards, my friend called, feeling guilty and confessing that he had sex with her after finding out she'd dumped me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 984
You deserved it 3 917

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jojimugo 20

She just wanted to **** that dude guilt free with the loop hole of we we were not dating .... Sneaky bitch

tehaustiebear 34

And that's when you realized they weren't worth your time.

Comments

I guess Your friend wasn't good enough in bed. Dump that bitch -_-'

Notverycreeative 13

Get rid of both of them. no matter what they say to "explain " it

xAceace 9

Give the girl a break. Everyone who told OP to break up is so judgmental. Everyone feels vulnerable after breaking up, and they werent together, so I dont think what she did is that out of line, or making her easy. Talk to her, here her side of the story. If it was an one off and meaningless to her, it is not worth losing her over.

She could have at least had the courtesy to tell OP that she'd had sex with his friend literally hours after they "broke up". She doesn't deserve a break. What she did was pathetic.

That's bullshit. If she really loves you obviously she wouldn't be sleeping with anyone else. True commitment is staying loyal even through hard times. What everyone is saying is right; she isn't worth your time & this is worth leaving her permanently for.

Some "friend"!! Sorry to hear that OP. Breakups are never fun and even if they are for less than a day

I take it OP is single again? If not, they really should ditch their gf. Not even waiting for a rebound lay is a huge red flag. Seriously, not a good sign of loyalty there. Also in addition to your newly ex gf, that should really be an ex friend.

Makes you wonder if that's what she had planned the whole time...

martin8337 35

She sure didn't waste any time. I guess she had to get under another guy because the rent's due at the end of the month.

dakotaabriannee 14