Awkward

By rawrrrr - 17/03/2010 04:01 - United States

Today, after a fire alarm went off, everyone was going back into the building. I had never gone up the stairs before because I live on the 9th floor. As everybody was going back inside, I followed some guys right into their suite on the 1st floor, thinking it was the way to the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 980
You deserved it 29 449

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm so glad other people do these kinds of things as well! You're not alone :(

make the most of it... what kind of guys were they?

Comments

This means your life is f****d for walking in a wrong door? Did you walk in on a mob hit or a major drug deal going bad or .....? Get a life-- this might be a chance to meet new people!

thank you! not fml its a mi: minor inconvenience

must be a fat kid, don't take the elevator all the time fat kid, get some exercise fat kid, use the stairs fat kid

ruby84 1

Please take my advice seriously: "GET A LIFE" if you felt the need to come & tell us that as an event which had ****** YOUR LIFE... then you don't have much of a life to start with. Who's approving these FMLs??

This FML is on track. Obviously, OP's life sucks so much balls that this irrelevant incident is the most significant event to occur in his/her life in, probably, the last 2 years. FYL

sounds like the start of a **** movie. seriously tho, this is hardly an FML unless you ate their food and slept in their bed before realising it wasnt your place.

I normally wouldn't criticise the standard of a FML, but seriously? "I accidentally walked in the wrong door, realised my mistake, apologised and left." That'd barely be a decent anecdote from someone you knew really well if you were having the most boring day of your life and had specifically asked them to tell you a story.

I'm thinking that the fml here isn't that the person walked into some guys suite, it's that the person has never used the stairs before... fatty...

Dear god this is poor. *submits FML about being subjected to this shit*

Your_Dad 0

Wait, are we all just ignoring the fact it was a fire alarm, practice or not they would have had to take the stairs to get down, so I ask how didn't you know where the stairs were?

agree... that's exactly what I was thinking

boatkicker 4

I was wondering the same thing, but now that I think about it, they probably weren't there when the alarm went off.