Armed and not dangerous

By littledonny - 12/05/2017 18:00

Today, I went to school wearing the same jacket I had gone hiking in the previous day. When I found out that I had left my 2" pocket knife in the pocket I immediately turned it in to the front office. They promptly had me arrested for bringing a weapon on campus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 001
You deserved it 1 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's on you. Never tell pants wetters that you have anything that they are afraid of.

why would you tell them that you had it?

Comments

species4872 19

The right thing is no longer the right thing to do. People are no longer guided by their own sense of right or wrong but instead by political doctrine. The non adherence to such doctrine labels your behavior as "unacceptable" and suffering from some kind of "phobia". The young are particularly susceptible and are easily manipulated. It is unfortunate that people born after the nineties were subject to it right from the start, the loss of individuality and the pressure of conformity that you people have suffered due to this "doctrine" is a real shame and equally shameful is that you never knew the difference of that loss. You can't miss what you never had.

I'd fight this, make a stink, get the local media involved, people should be embarrassed by this level of stupidity. This is clearly nonsense.

You can't embarrass those who're too stupid to think for themselves.

At my school, one guy had gone hunting over the weekend, and had accidentally left his hunting rifle on the rack in his truck. The school had him arrested.

Kylee Rogers 6

Should have just kept it and never pulled it out, not sure what you expected from them

I think they are a holes. you made a mistakes and went to rectify it

Free knife man. You should have kept it

Don't you just love zero tolerance? Just the thing to ensure that live are ruined from the start.

I agree with most of these comments. You had no reason to tell them. Keep it concealed, and as far as anyone knows, you aren't breaking the rules. I would have moved it to my pants pocket so it couldn't fall out. Jackets are often left on the back of chairs unattended, and that's asking for trouble.